I am passionate about computers: hardware, software, theory, history… For the past few years, I have been working as a Software Developer, particularly using Python (my personal favorite language and xkcd explains why), Ruby on Rails and React. In my free time, I love sailing on the fascinating sea of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science, as well as Programming Patterns, Software Engineering, Startups and Lisp. Check out my portfolio or GitHub to see some projects I have put my hands on.
Besides being a Software Developer, my interests include volleyball (I have even been a coach during my undergraduate degree), classical acoustic guitar (specially Brazilian styles, such as Choro, Samba and Bossa Nova) and foreign languages (I speak Portuguese, English, Spanish and French so far).
- May 2020: Master of Science in Computer Science at the New York University, Tandon School of Engineering
- Dec 2015: Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering at the University of Brasília
- Jun 2012 - Jun 2013: Exchange program at the Australian National University
- May 2019 - Ago 2019: Software Engineer Intern at Justworks
- Sep 2018 - May 2019: Graduate Research Assistant at Control and Network Lab, NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- Mar 2017 - Jul 2018: Software Developer at Bxblue (YC S17), accelerated by Y Combinator
- Jan 2017 - Jun 2017: Lecturer in Software Engineering at University of Brasília
- Nov 2015 - Feb 2017: Software Developer at Simbiose Ventures
- Mar 2014 - Dec 2015: Coordinator at UnBall Robot Soccer Team
- Jun 2014 - Dec 2014: Network Engineering Intern at IPe Network Engineering
- Dec 2012 - Mar 2013: Research Intern at CSIRO, Australia
- Programming Languages:
- Further interests:
- Machine Learning Tools: